What is Entry?
When it comes to building anything, sometimes less is more. Entry evidently lives this philosophy by carrying all the basic features a blog needs to thrive in 2020, while maintaining an incredibly easy-on-the-eyes design and layout.
Starting with SEO, all blog post titles are h1 tags from the start (no apps or coding are needed). Then, once visitors find your site, keep them there with a built-in recommended content widget and a blog post search for quickly sifting through all your site's blog posts.
- 100% ResponsiveYes, Entry is 100% responsive.
- Weebly 4's Customizable HeaderWeebly 4's customizable header gives you a drag & drop banner area, which you can add a background image or solid background color to. You can also adjust the banner's height, or choose to make the background image parallax, reveal, or a video background (pro accounts only).
- Weebly 4's Section ElementWeebly 4's section element allows you to create unique sections within the main content area. Each section is an independent drag and drop area that can be further customized with a background image or color, parallax or reveal effects, and a video background (pro accounts only).
- Accent ColorEntry comes with an accent color that you can choose under "Theme>Theme Options>Accent Color". The accent color is the color used by the active links, the call-to-action buttons, numbered blog pagination, the social media icons, and more.
- BreadcrumbsBreadcrumbs appear at the top of your blog's homepage and posts' page, and provide a clickable navigation. The breadcrumbs will automatically display the homepage of the blog being viewed, as well as the title of the blog post or category page being viewed.
- Recommended Content WidgetEntry's recommended content widget will automatically recommend 3 random blog posts from your blog at the bottom of every blog post. You can turn off the recommended content widget under "Theme>Theme Options>Recommended Content".
- Theme OptionsTheme options make it easy to customize Entry without touching a line of code. Entry's theme options include adjusting the theme's accent color and adjusting the site's width.
- H1 TagsEntry's blog post titles are h1 tags. H1 tags are important for SEO because they help the search engines quickly identify the content within a page.
- Numbered Blog PaginationNumbered blog pagination appears at the bottom of any main blog page and allows visitors to easily navigate between pages. Entry's numbered blog pagination, from the current page, allows visitors to easily visit the next 2 or previous 2 pages, the first page, and the last page of a blog.
- Blog Post SearchEntry's blog post search function allows visitors to your site to easily search all of the blog posts within a blog. Note: This search function does not search all the pages of a Weebly site, just blog posts.
- 2 Page LayoutsEntry comes standard with 2 page layouts, a header and a no header page layout.
- Drag & Drop FooterEntry comes with a global drag and drop footer (includes free Weebly accounts). Changes made in the footer on one page will automatically reflect on all pages.
- 100% Support & Free Lifetime UpgradesAs a user of this theme, we've got your back 100%! Though our themes are rigorously tested (they really are -- sometimes it takes days to iron out the bugs), if any issues ever arise with this theme, simply send us a message! You'll also enjoy free upgrades to the latest version of this theme for its lifetime. When new versions are available, you'll be sent a notification and download link via e-mail.