What is Haze Pro?
You've got a business to focus on, not your business' website, which is why we brought Haze Pro to the table. Make your life easier with Haze Pro's exclusive "haze" page layout: a pre-built page layout for "Standard" Weebly pages that only require you to add image and text (you can add any Weebly element if you want).
Haze Pro's blog comes loaded with features not even available in the Weebly App Center, such as a recommended content widget, a most popular blog post widget, a blog post search, and more! And no, there is absolutely no code input required, as these widget work automatically and instantaneously.
- 100% ResponsiveYes, Haze Pro is 100% responsive.
- Weebly 4's Customizable HeaderWeebly 4's customizable header gives you a drag & drop banner area, which you can add a background image or solid background color to. You can also adjust the banner's height, or choose to make the background image parallax, reveal, or a video background (pro accounts only).
- Weebly 4's Section ElementWeebly 4's section element allows you to create unique sections within the main content area. Each section is an independent drag and drop area that can be further customized with a background image or color, parallax or reveal effects, and a video background (pro accounts only).
- Haze" Page LayoutHaze Pro's exclusive "haze" page layout is a pre-built page layout for a "Standard" Weebly page (not a "Blog" page). This page layout has a Weebly 4 Customizable Header and 5 pre-customized drag and drop sections with built-in image hover animations. Of these 5 pre-customized sections, one is a split section for displaying any 2 blog posts of your choice.
- Primary ColorHaze Pro comes with an primary color that you can choose under "Theme>Theme Options>Primary Color". The primary color is the color used by active links, the scroll-to-top button, navigation, scroll bar, blog comments, and the bottom portion of the gradient section on the "haze" page layout.
- Accent ColorHaze Pro comes with an accent color that you can choose under "Theme>Theme Options>Accent Color". The accent color is the color used as the blog title's hover color, the most recent/popular widget, and the top portion of the gradient section on the "haze" page layout.
- Breadcrumbs Haze Pro's breadcrumbs automatically appear at the top of every blog post for easy navigation between pages. You can deactivate the breadcrumbs under "Theme>Theme Options>Breadcrumbs".
- Numbered Blog PaginationNumbered blog pagination appears at the bottom of any main blog page and allows visitors to easily navigate between pages. Haze Pro's numbered blog pagination, from the current page, allows visitors to easily visit the next 2 or previous 2 pages, the first page, and the last page of a blog.
- Recommended Content WidgetHaze Pro's recommended content widget will automatically recommend 3 random blog posts from your blog at the bottom of every blog post. You can turn off the recommended content widget under "Theme>Theme Options>Recommended Content". Note: Your blog must have a minimum of 4 live blog posts for the recommended content widget to start recommending content.
- Blog Post Search FunctionHaze Pro's blog post search function allows visitors to your site to easily search all of the blog posts within a blog. You can turn off the blog post search function under "Theme>Theme Options>Blog Post Search". Note: This search function does not search all the pages of a Weebly site, just blog posts.
- Recent/Most Popular Blog Posts WidgetWithin the blog sidebar is a widget that displays both a blog's 3 most recent blog posts, as well as 3 of the most popular blog posts from that blog (most popular posts determined by total comments). You can turn this widget off under "Theme>Theme Options>Recent/Popular Posts".
- H1 TagsHaze Pro's blog post titles are h1 tags. H1 tags are important for SEO because they help the search engines quickly identify the content within a page for better ranking.
- Sticky Blog SidebarThe sticky blog sidebar sticks as a visitors scrolls up and down your page. This is useful for ensuring content within the blog's sidebar is always just a click away.
- Theme OptionsHaze Pro's theme options allow you to customize Haze Pro without touching code. These theme options include a primary color, an accent color, a banner overlay cover, a footer background and footer text color adjustment, site width adjustment, activate/deactivate breadcrumbs, recommended content widget, recent/most popular blog posts widget, blog post search function, and a scroll-to-top button.
- Scroll To Top ButtonHaze Pro has a built-in scroll to top button that appears on all page layouts. The scroll to top buttons takes on the accent color and can be hidden under "Theme>Theme Options>Scroll Button".
- 3 Page LayoutsHaze Pro comes standard with 3 page layouts, a "header" page layout, a "no header" page layout, and an exclusive "haze" page layout.
- Drag & Drop FooterHaze Pro comes with a global drag and drop footer (includes free Weebly accounts). Changes made in the footer on one page will automatically reflect on all pages.
- 100% Support & Free Lifetime UpgradesAs a user of this theme, we've got your back 100%! Though our themes are rigorously tested (they really are -- sometimes it takes days to iron out the bugs), if any issues ever arise with this theme, simply send us a message! You'll also enjoy free upgrades to the latest version of this theme for its lifetime. When new versions are available, you'll be sent a notification and download link via e-mail.